jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

an amazing relative

Hey fans, how're y'all?
Today I bring an interesting topic.
I will tell you about a relative that I admire, he is called Luis and is one of my uncles.
He lives in Valparaíso because he used to study at Catholic University of Valparaíso and travelled every day from Santiago (actually it was really stressing and expensive for him) so I think he's a person that puts a huge effort on the things that he does.
He studied Chemistry and has taught at some universities such as UNAB or ours, so I think he's such an amazing person because he teaches me so much (and not only about chemistry, rather about politics and about life) and he goes with his son and I to explore some hills and things that geographers love.
Also, he invites me to go to his house every month, sadly I can only go in some special ocassions like when we're on a strike, on holidays or vacation.
I think y'all should meet him because you could learn so much about him and exchange some cool experiences.
That's all guys, I hope you enjoyed this story and see you next week.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

3 comentarios:

  1. Do you explore the hills in Valpo with him?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yeaah! also the ones that are inside the region, in towns like Quilpué or even Algarrobo. It's something that I really love!

      Eliminar
  2. woow it must by very tiring but Valpo is amazing for my view

    ResponderEliminar

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...