jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago.
I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's a kind of soccer with cars, quite fun for me, since I like both things, cars and soccer.
So my brother started to play it with me, and he's been way better than me at games since we play together (or against each other).
That's why when we played, he scored so many goals against me and I had been humillated so many times for him (he won like 7-0 or something like that, shameful).
Then, I decided to train that game, so I started to play every day, so I reached bronze, then silver, then gold category.
So I challenged him to play again with me, and the match could have been won for any of us, since we had such a similar level, sadly for me, he scored the last goal in extra time, and in extra time, the first who scores wins the match, there´s no more possibilities.
I kept trying because I don´t give up that easily, so a few days ago I was reaching platinum category and I decided to challenge him one more time.
This time the match wasn´t hard at all, the first match was won by me (7-0) and the next two too (4-3 and 3-2)
So I guess I achieved my goal, being better than my brother in a game, in this case, rocket league.
That's all guys, I hope you enjoyed my story, see you next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...