jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

an amazing future

hey fans! today I would like to tell you about an interesting topic, the future.
There are so many ways to see the future, some people think it will be better than now, others (like George Orwell in "1984") think it will be worse.
I disagree with both ways to see the future because I think goodness (and of course, evilness) doesn´t exist.
That's why I don´t like to opine so many things that include those two concepts.
Ok but it doesn´t matter. The fact is that I imagine myself as a good geographer, hopefully already ended my career (because no one knows, I could get only 1,0 since now until then in all subjects).
I think I will be somewhere in the globe, I would like to live somewhere else, it doesn´t matter where, I think the only experience of living far from home must be interesting to feel.
I actually think I will have a couple but I don´t know what will happen, hopefully not kids because they´re such a huge responsability for me to take, since I will be only 28 years old and I will probably be too childish haha.
I would like to have puppies instead, hopefully so many puppies. But it doesn´t matter if I have them then or later, because I would like to have a no stable house at that age.
I think I will achieve going to a world cup final game and also a champions league one, they are a big dream that I have and wish can do as soon as possible.
The world will look way worse because humans are terrible (I include myself). No water will be easilyt gotten anymore.
That's all guys, see you somewhen here again!

1 comentario:

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...