jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

an amazing meal

Hey guys! I'm going to tell you a story about an amazing meal I had with my family a while ago.
The story begins in 2007 more or less. My mom's dad decided to invite us to go to have a meal with them. All the members of my mom's family were also invited, at least the ones that were already born.

It was a sunny sunday's afternoon, and we decided to repeat those familiar meals quite often, always on sundays. Sadly, in the meetings that we organizated, there was always a relative of mine that for any reason, couldn´t go.

But there was a special one, in 2009 I think. It was an special one because it was the first time that all of us were there. My two uncles and my two aunts, their kids, my mother, my father, my grandfather, my grandmother, my brother and obviously I. I don't remember what we ate, but it might be something like potatoes and some meat, maybe with lots of coke and other drinks, maybe also beer haha.

As all of us were there, we decided to take some familiar pictures that day, my grandfather decided to take some pictures with us! and it was not usual, in fact, I can´t think in any other moment that he has taken pictures with us.

Sadly, the days are sometimes too short to enjoy and having fun the way we would like to. So when it was about 7 pm, we had to go back home, leaving the familiar meeting.
It becomes more special to me, since it was the last time my family decided to meet since then, because my grandfather died a while ago, and he was always the person that organizated all of these events.

I really miss these familiar meetings and it's pretty sad for me to know that there's no other opportunity, since he's not here anymore.

I'm really happy that I had the possibility to go to his house that day, because that memory means a lot to me.

Okay guys, that's all, I hope you take advantage of the possibilities that you have for meeting the people that you love, because you won't know if that moment will be the last one, for you to having a special day with them.

Leave some comments.

Bye.

6 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. I agree! I hope I would have enjoyed it even more! It was definitely the best meal I have ever had.
      Thanks for commenting and greetings

      Eliminar
  2. Im happy for you, people don't used to stop to appreciate their family, but you did.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think we all should start to appreciate those moments, since we don't know if they´re going to be the lasts ones.
      Even if they are not the lasts ones, they're unique anyway, and we have to enjoy as much as we can.
      Greetings bro!

      Eliminar
  3. sometimes one day isn't enough to enjoy with the family, it should be a weekend or more haha. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree dude! I hope the time doesn't flow as fast as it does. So we can control the time and make the cool moments to be longer.
      Thanks for commenting, see you

      Eliminar

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...