jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

an amazing birthday

Hey fans, today I come to tell y'all about my best birthday ever (I think).
The story begins in April, I saw that there was going to be an event in Santiago for 30th time, Día del Patrimonio.
That day is actually a whole weekend when lots of cool buildings get opened for people to visit them.
And I looked on INJUV (Instituto Nacional de la Juventud) website and they were looking for volunteer for that day, sadly, they needed someone who wasn´t depending on their parents (I mean, someone who was 18 years or older).
I said, oh how sad, until I saw the date of the voluntering beginning and it was on my birthday number 18!
So I decided to apply to be a volunteer for that event and after some days, they told me I have been accepted and I was excited.
The day came and I had to go to Villa Grimaldi (a place where Pinochet's dictatorship used to torture and kill people between 1973 and 1978 more or less) and learned so much, I also met cool people on that day, a friend called Magdalena and some guys that worked for Villa Grimaldi, finally, I also got to know some people that survived to these tortures and their stories were so sad.
I got home really late but it did worth, my parents had cool food for that night, obviously to celebrate.
That's been my best birthday until now, I think.
I hope my birthday number 19 goes way better!
That's all guys, see you in the next episode of this terrible blog.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have never been able walk around all Villa Grimaldi, is so shoking

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. it´s a high-impact experience, I hope you can go someday because I think it's important for us getting to know the things that used to happen not so long ago

      Eliminar

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...