jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

an amazing person

Hey guys! I would like to tell you about a person I'd love to talk to personally.
This person is Nicolás Massú. He was a Chilean tennis player, now he's Chilean team's captain.
I think he was such an amazing sport player, since he won 2 gold medals in less than 24 hours, the only two gold olympic medals that Chile has ever won.
I firstly heard about him when I was just a baby, about 4 or 5 years old because he is my uncle´s idol too, so he told me about Nicolás.
I would ask him what winning a gold medal feels like, because it's not something that everyone can answer.
Also, I would like to ask him how he has his amazing mental control, because he's known for having a cool way to think, and that's what made him won those two medals; also, hopefully learn about him and his experiences.
I think the thing that makes him the most interesting is his way to think. I haven´t watched any other sport player similar to him. That's why I would prefer to talk to Massú than to Messi or Cristiano.
He might not be the best tennis player in the world, but I think he's someone to admire, that's why he is my idol.
That's all, thanks for reading and see you next week :D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...