jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

an amazing trip

Hey guys! Today I'm going to tell you about a trip that I really liked.
It was the usual trip with my classmates when ending 11th. Some of us wanted to visit Bariloche but some of us (including me) couldn't go to another country because of familiar problems. We decided to take a Valdivia-Puerto Varas-Ancud instead. We travelled a whole night by bus to Valdivia, a city that was already known for me. That night we could not sleep because we were singing or just talking. As I love surprises, I didn´t read the program so I wasn´t ready for the things that we were going to do. Then we visited the most beautiful place I have ever been to, Puerto Varas. A village with old houses that is localizated close to Llanquihue Lake, and also close to Saltos del Petrohué, an incredible national park. Then we visited Ancud and its fort and bought some food. I remember that I bought native potatoes so I fried when I got home haha. Then we visited Puyehue and at the end of the day, we had to come back, there were no energies so we slept the whole night. When I woke up, we were one region far and we were going to take breakfast.
Then I got Santiago and the trip ended, but the experiences never will be lost.
That's all, I hope you can visit that place some day, greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

an amazing goal

Hey guys, today I'm going to tell you about a goal that I had a few weeks ago. I started to play a game called Rocket League, it's ...